Maskad Derma roller
- How to Use
The Dermaroller is a key part of the Maskād at-home system. Our handheld Dermaroller contains 540 stainless steel needles at 0.25mm depth to stimulate the skin and improve absorption of the Hydrating Serum. Use of the Dermaroller creates exfoliation which prepares the skin to receive full benefit from the rejuvenative At-Home Post Procedure Mask. This three-part system works synergistically to give you the best possible skin care results at home.
Clean face and Dermaroller before use. Apply light pressure while rolling back and forth across the skin. Complete your session when skin appears pink or becomes sensitive. Apply Hydrating Serum followed by At-Home Post Procedure Mask to your skin. Clean and store Dermaroller.
- (Recommended) Cleanse face and use a clean towel to dry.
- Sterilize the Dermaroller. Leave the derma-roller in betadine solution + water or sterilizing alcohol for 30 minutes prior, then rinse with water before beginning.
- Begin rolling. Use firm pressure while pressing and rolling onto the face. Towards the end of the session, your face should be pink. It is not necessary to cause bleeding. The session should last from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Clean and store the derma-roller.
- Replace the derma-roller when the needles flex or feel blunt.
Number of needles: 540
Length of needles: 0.25mm
Type of metal: SUS 304H (stainless steel)
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Improves topical absorption of the Hydrating Serum.
- Enhances the rejuvenative effects of the At-Home Post Procedure Mask.